Darren Rogerson – Kerry Anne Lawson
Published at 09:07, Monday, 03 October 2011
AFTER being friends since childhood, former Haydon Bridge High School pupils Kerry Anne Lawson and Darren Rogerson, have tied the knot at All Saints Church, West Woodburn.
The bridegroom is the son of Peter Rogerson, of West Woodburn and the late Shirley Rogerson. He is an instrumentation officer for OTS Ltd in Ridsdale.
The bride is the only daughter of Billy and Pamela Lawson, of Bellingham.
Given away by her father, she wore a strapless ivory taffeta gown with a beaded bodice and train, featuring rose and feather detail. This complemented the feather fascinator in her hair and her hand-tied bouquet of roses with diamante.
She was attended by her cousins Charlotte Brown and Olivia Milburn and her nieces Annalise Lawson, Erin Brown and Chloe Lawson who were flower girls.
Best man was Stephen Scott, the bridegroom’s best friend, and the couple’s two-year-old son Liam Rogerson was the page boy.
The bride’s brothers Shaun and Leigh Lawson, and the bridegroom’s brother Mark Rogerson, were ushers.
Mark gave a reading taken from the St Paul’s letter to the Corinthian’s during the ceremony, which was conducted by the Rev. Richard Virden.
Hymns and music included Give me joy and All things bright and beautiful.
The newlyweds, who live in Ridsdale, held their reception at The Bay Horse Inn, West Woodburn.
Published by http://www.hexhamcourant.co.uk
More Kirkby news
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- A595 wagon hell looms for Furness residents (6 comments)
- Much-loved Cumbria councillor was a “true gent”
- A595 in Cumbria to be closed for roadworks (1 comment)
- ‘Worst floods I’ve seen in 12 years’ - Kirkby resident
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Kirkby community nets £17,700 to build multi-use sports area
- Cumbria train line reopens - short delays (1 comment)
- More than 350 homes left without power near Ulverston
- Cumbria residents say they will fight to get nightmare section of A595 upgraded (3 comments)
- Cumbria village broadband nightmare is finally over for residents
- Inspirational Ulverston girl Alice Pyne’s gran shows how to raise money in style
- Cumbria A595 road safety summit called (1 comment)
- MP welcomes fuel price cut in South Cumbria village (2 comments)
- Safety fears prompt calls for A595 Cumbria works (4 comments)
- Kirkby residents hail Cumbria MP’s broadband crusade (2 comments)
- Cumbria graphic designer’s broadband campaign backed by community
- Cyclist left with broken ribs after being knocked off bike on road to Ulverston (1 comment)
- New Cumbria turbines set to double height of old windfarm (2 comments)
- Cumbria road ‘not fit for purpose’ says councillor after A595 gridlock (8 comments)
- Kirkby Gala
- Former UKIP Cumbria County Council candidate on drink driving charge
- Two men have lucky escape after car ends up in field by busy Cumbria road (10 comments)
- Neighbour blasts move to build solar park on Kirkby farm
- Meet Misty, possibly the cleverest dog in Cumbria - or should that be the world? (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- Sellafield bird poo radioactive – claim (6 comments)
- Kirkby Literary Society
- No title
- Walney Carnival
- Rail revamp’s protection plan for rare toads (1 comment)
- England 2018 versus the BBC (2 comments)
- Spending Cuts? You Can Bank On It! (2 comments)
- A vigil, and shocking intelligence
- The answers are all out there