Entertainers show talents
Last updated at 17:13, Friday, 20 July 2012
MORE than 100 people enjoyed an evening of music at the Ann Hood Award Charity Evening at Chequers in Dalton last Friday night.
Sponsored by Furness Rotary Club, the musical evening, which featured performances by young musicians who were Ann Hood Award winners past and present, raised more than £1,250 for charity.
First published at 16:16, Friday, 20 July 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Send us your photos
1. Via Twitter Use hashtag #NWEMsocialpics
2. Via Facebook Message us or tag us in the photo. Our Facebook page is at facebook.com/northwesteveningmail
3. From your mobile phone. Simply type EM VIEWS and send to 88833. Only standard network charges apply.
4. Use the form below. It's really easy . . . .
a) Fill in the Name box so that we can credit you with a by-line in paper and/or online
b) Add your Email address so that we can get back to you, either for more details or just to say thank-you
c) Put some basic details into the Message box ie what it is a picture of, when it was taken etc
d) Press the Browse button to locate the image on your computer
e) Press the Send Email button
You can only attach one image at a time but you will get an option after sending to repeat the process.
Before sending, please reduce your image file size to 500k or less. That will ensure it leaves you quicker and we receive all images.
Email larger files directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The form . . .
More Kirkby news
- South Cumbria A595 campaign takes new twist (1 comment)
- Lollipop lady to retire after 17 years of keeping Cumbria children safe
- Kirkby Gala
- Kirbky pupils set out risks of ‘dangerous’ road
- Cumbria youngsters get the ball rolling to learn sporting skills
- Public will get chance to have say on Kirkby moor windfarm revamp
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- A595 wagon hell looms for Furness residents (6 comments)
- Much-loved Cumbria councillor was a “true gent”
- A595 in Cumbria to be closed for roadworks (1 comment)
- ‘Worst floods I’ve seen in 12 years’ - Kirkby resident
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Kirkby community nets £17,700 to build multi-use sports area
- Cumbria train line reopens - short delays (1 comment)
- More than 350 homes left without power near Ulverston
- Cumbria residents say they will fight to get nightmare section of A595 upgraded (3 comments)
- Cumbria village broadband nightmare is finally over for residents
- Inspirational Ulverston girl Alice Pyne’s gran shows how to raise money in style
- Cumbria A595 road safety summit called (1 comment)
- MP welcomes fuel price cut in South Cumbria village (2 comments)
- Safety fears prompt calls for A595 Cumbria works (4 comments)
- Kirkby residents hail Cumbria MP’s broadband crusade (2 comments)
- Cumbria graphic designer’s broadband campaign backed by community
- Cyclist left with broken ribs after being knocked off bike on road to Ulverston (1 comment)
- New Cumbria turbines set to double height of old windfarm (2 comments)