Man escapes injury in two-car collision at Tesco roundabout
Last updated at 16:37, Thursday, 13 May 2010
A MAN escaped injury after a two-car collision at a roundabout.
Police were called to the scene of the crash at the roundabout in Hindpool Road near Tesco at 4.34pm yesterday.
A silver Citroen Saxo, driven by a 22-year-old woman from Barrow, and a Jeep, driven by a Barrow woman, were involved in the collision.
Despite the passenger-side door of the Saxo being badly damaged, the male passenger was unhurt.
The driver of the Citreon Saxo said she was headed towards Ramsden Square from the DW fitness centre when the crash occurred.
Police said they are not investigating the incident further.
First published at 13:15, Thursday, 13 May 2010
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Kirkby news
- South Cumbria A595 campaign takes new twist (1 comment)
- Lollipop lady to retire after 17 years of keeping Cumbria children safe
- Kirkby Gala
- Kirbky pupils set out risks of ‘dangerous’ road
- Cumbria youngsters get the ball rolling to learn sporting skills
- Public will get chance to have say on Kirkby moor windfarm revamp
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- A595 wagon hell looms for Furness residents (6 comments)
- Much-loved Cumbria councillor was a “true gent”
- A595 in Cumbria to be closed for roadworks (1 comment)
- ‘Worst floods I’ve seen in 12 years’ - Kirkby resident
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Kirkby community nets £17,700 to build multi-use sports area
- Cumbria train line reopens - short delays (1 comment)
- More than 350 homes left without power near Ulverston
- Cumbria residents say they will fight to get nightmare section of A595 upgraded (3 comments)
- Cumbria village broadband nightmare is finally over for residents
- Inspirational Ulverston girl Alice Pyne’s gran shows how to raise money in style
- Cumbria A595 road safety summit called (1 comment)
- MP welcomes fuel price cut in South Cumbria village (2 comments)
- Safety fears prompt calls for A595 Cumbria works (4 comments)
- Kirkby residents hail Cumbria MP’s broadband crusade (2 comments)
- Cumbria graphic designer’s broadband campaign backed by community
- Cyclist left with broken ribs after being knocked off bike on road to Ulverston (1 comment)
- New Cumbria turbines set to double height of old windfarm (2 comments)
Evening Mail homepage
Light up a life
Go green 36
Post 16 education
Go green 36