Published at 13:01, Thursday, 30 June 2011
NOTORIOUS prankster Dom Joly will be dropping by The Forum, in Barrow, next week.
Trigger Happy TV creator Dom will be bringing his holiday snaps to share with the audience next Friday, July 8 at 8pm.
The Lebanese-born comedian discusses the perils of skiing down volcanoes, holidaying in Chernobyl and North Korea, becoming a paparazzo, trying to fly across the Grand Canyon strapped to an eight foot rocket, turning into Tintin, and being arrested in Switzerland while dressed as a yeti.
l Dom Joly will be signing copies of his book, The Dark Tourist at Waterstone’s, in Portland Walk, Barrow, from 4pm to 7pm next Friday.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Kirkby news
- Lollipop lady to retire after 17 years of keeping Cumbria children safe
- Kirkby Gala
- Kirbky pupils set out risks of ‘dangerous’ road
- Cumbria youngsters get the ball rolling to learn sporting skills
- Public will get chance to have say on Kirkby moor windfarm revamp
- Social media crimes in Cumbria on the increase
- A595 wagon hell looms for Furness residents (6 comments)
- Much-loved Cumbria councillor was a “true gent”
- A595 in Cumbria to be closed for roadworks (1 comment)
- ‘Worst floods I’ve seen in 12 years’ - Kirkby resident
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Kirkby community nets £17,700 to build multi-use sports area
- Cumbria train line reopens - short delays (1 comment)
- More than 350 homes left without power near Ulverston
- Cumbria residents say they will fight to get nightmare section of A595 upgraded (3 comments)
- Cumbria village broadband nightmare is finally over for residents
- Inspirational Ulverston girl Alice Pyne’s gran shows how to raise money in style
- Cumbria A595 road safety summit called (1 comment)
- MP welcomes fuel price cut in South Cumbria village (2 comments)
- Safety fears prompt calls for A595 Cumbria works (4 comments)
- Kirkby residents hail Cumbria MP’s broadband crusade (2 comments)
- Cumbria graphic designer’s broadband campaign backed by community
- Cyclist left with broken ribs after being knocked off bike on road to Ulverston (1 comment)
- New Cumbria turbines set to double height of old windfarm (2 comments)
- Cumbria road ‘not fit for purpose’ says councillor after A595 gridlock (8 comments)