WITH bouncing blonde locks, a statuesque frame and killer figure, Emma Porteous looked every inch the catwalk model at the final of the Kells Modelling Competition. (2 comments)
THIS was certainly a maths lesson with a difference.
IT'S not every day you get to see how a national award-winning cartoonist creates his cartoons which appear in the Evening Mail six days a week.
Evening Mail homepage
- Barrow man arrested in connection with alleged harassment
- Heavy rain set to hit Cumbria today
- Family of man killed in Barrow crash pay tribute to “fun loving character” (21 comments)
- No title
- Wash day with a little blue bag
- South Cumbria girl gets first in line for thrills on dream holiday of a lifetime
- Malcolm Wilson Rally
- Robin Hulbert's Wembley blog - Entry 7, My Wembley red card (13 comments)
- MP John Woodcock's blog
- Gordon Park timeline
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22